- Research team developing cooling innovation is finalist in R and D 100 - September 16, 2016
- 'MakerPad' turns smartphone into user-friendly design system - September 14, 2016
- Purdue researcher, student aim high with UAV airflow research - September 9, 2016
- Forecasting climate change's effects on biodiversity hindered by lack of data - September 9, 2016
- New project to study why certain Muslim nations have higher rates of women engineers than U.S. - September 8, 2016
Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships
Purdue's West Lafayette campus boasts more than 400 research laboratories and 139 university-approved research centers and institutes.
The Office of Research and Partnerships oversees Purdue’s vast research enterprise and is committed to assisting faculty in their research and scholarship efforts.
The Office of Research and Partnerships brings together a team of research support staff working under the direction of Suresh V. Garimella, Purdue’s Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships. Office administrators and staff assist faculty with research compliance, funding and grant writing, and oversee the university's Centers and Institutes and Core Research Facilities. A single point of contact has been established through the Office of Corporate and Global Affairs, led by Dan Hirleman, to assist faculty, students, and staff develop partnerships within the University and with corporate and global partners.
Purdue Core Research Facilities are available for faculty and Purdue collaborators. Experts are ready to assist in the design analysis and interpretation of data made available through the University’s extensive research core instrumentation, equipment and facilities.