Change of Curricula (Academic Major) from One College/School to Another (CODO)
- Determine the requirements. Click on the new college or school, using the list below. Review the requirements to change to the new college or school. If you qualify, go to Step 2.
- Print 2 copies of the Change of Curricula Form (Please use black/blue ink ONLY). Print your name and identification number on the top line and complete part “1” of the form.
- Take the Change of Curricula form to the current college or school for approval. Click on current college or school for directions on who to see and where they are located.
- Take the Change of Curricula form to the new college or school for approval. Click on new college or school for directions on who to see and where they are located.
- Sign the approved Change of Curricula form and return it to the Office of the Registrar in Hovde Hall, Room 45.
- Confirm that your CODO was processed by checking myPurdue.
College/School Links for CODO Requirements
- Exploratory Studies (formerly USP)
- Into First Year Engineering
- Out of First Year Engineering
- Health & Human Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Purdue Polytechnic
- Veterinary Technology
Students should be aware that the University Regulations' deadline for CODO submission is the end of the second week of the effective term. To read more about this, go to University Regulations Academic Programs Section D, 3.