Jump to featured news
Jump to other news and events
eTranscript Quick Reference Guide
- eTranscripts works best with Google Chrome or
- Purdue University eTranscripts are available for
request by any current or former Purdue University student who has had any
attendance in1968 and later. Students whose entire attendance is
prior to 1968 should submit a paper request via mail or fax.
- eTranscripts are official Purdue University
transcripts. They include the official university seal and the signature of the
university registrar. Only eTranscripts received directly from Purdue
University should be considered authentic.
- eTranscripts are available beginning October
27, 2012. The online ordering system is available virtually 24/7. Any
questions related to eTranscripts will be addressed by university
staff during normal business hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern
time, excluding university holidays.
- eTranscripts may be sent to any person or
organization with a valid e-mail address.
- Requestors will receive an e-mail confirming their request after their identity has been verified.
- Requestors will be able to monitor the
progress of their request online through “View Orders.”
- Since electronic documents are easily saved
and shared, only one electronic copy may be submitted per order.
- If the requestor has multiple recipients,
he/she will be required to submit a new request for each recipient.
- The requestor may cancel an order that has not yet been
- If the
request is canceled before a notification to the recipient has occurred, that
notification will not be sent nor will the transcript.
- If the
request is for an electronic transcript and it is canceled after a notification
has been sent to the recipient but before a view of the document has been sent, the
request will be canceled and the transcript will not be accessible. The recipient will
receive a “Sorry, this order was canceled” view.
- If the
request is for an electronic transcript and it is canceled after the recipient
has viewed the document but before it has been downloaded, the recipient will not
be able to download the document. The recipient will receive a “Sorry, this order was