Enrollment Certification & Academic Status
Current students can use Student Self-Service in myPurdue for the following enrollment certification services:
· Print official enrollment verification certificates for health insurers, lenders, insurance companies and other organizations
· Find out when deferment notices were sent to their student lenders
· View their enrollment history
· View the proofs of enrollment sent on their behalf to student service providers
· Obtain a list of their student loan holders
To access enrollment certification services in Student Self-Service, current students should:
· Log onto myPurdue using their User Name and Password
· Click on the Academic tab
· Select Enrollment Certification
SPECIAL NOTE: Current students needing their anticipated graduation date, GPA, class rank, or proof of good standing status should bring their picture ID to the Office of the Registrar, Room 45, Hovde Hall or the request can be faxed to (765) 494-0570. These certifications will be printed by Office of the Registrar staff on demand.
For enrollment certifications, degree verifications, certificates of graduation/degree, and course descriptions by visiting the Office of the Registrar, Room 45, or via mail, fax, or online form.
In-person requests may be brought or made at the Office of the Registrar, Room 45, Hovde Hall. Requestors should bring picture IDs with them.
Mail requests should be sent to Purdue University, Office of the Registrar, Room 55, Hovde Hall of Administration, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2040. Requests must include the requestor’s PUID or student ID number and signature.
Fax requests should be sent to (765) 494-0570. Requests must include the requestor’s PUID or student ID number and signature.
Online requests should be sent using the Certification Request Form.
For further information, call (765) 494-6165 or send an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com.
International Certifications (Apostilles)
International certifications (Apostilles), which will be notarized by notary public in the Office of the Registrar and will be sent to the State of Indiana for authentication, must be requested via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 4-to-6 weeks for processing.
Requestors should include the following in their e-mails:
· Country they are needing the documents for
· Address to send the documents to when finished
· A scanned copy of their diploma
· Transcript request form (if needed)
Full-Time Academic StatusFull-time status is defined by academic load:
- Graduate Students – 8 credit hours or more for fall and spring terms and 6 credit hours or more for summer.
- Undergraduate or Professional Students – 12 credit hours or more for fall and spring terms and 6 credit hours or more for summer.
Half-Time Academic Status
Half-time status for enrollment is defined by academic load:
- Graduate Students – 4 to 7 credit hours for fall and spring semesters and 3-5 credit hours for summer.
- Undergraduate or Professional Students – 6 to 11 credit hours for fall and spring terms and 3 to 5 credit hours for summer.