Welcome to the Event Request Scheduling System!
Using this site, you may request events to be scheduled in a Classroom, ITaP Computer Lab or any other campus facility.
- Requesting an Event to be Scheduled Within a Classroom or ITaP Computer Lab
- As an alternative to using the Unitime Web Client, you may contact Academic and Classroom Scheduling at 494-5700 to request a classroom. To request a Computer Lab, contact 494-1597.
- If you need specific software or additional instructor resources in an ITaP Computing Lab, please be sure to inform the scheduler or specify this information in the online Unitime request form's additional information field.
- Please note that not all buildings are available for event requests.
- All event requests for student organizations must be submitted at least one business day prior to the event.
- A complete Instruction sheet is available describing how to perform most tasks on this site.
- Go to instructions on a specific topics.
- Request to Schedule a Classroom for Any Event, Page 4.
- Cancel or Modify a Scheduled Event, Page 12.
- Check Room Availability, Page 17.
- Changes have been made to our e-mail responses. Please read them carefully to check the status of your event.
Unitime may be used to check Room Availability prior to requesting a location for an event or to view scheduled events within the location. Detailed instructions can be found on Page 17
in the Instruction sheet
Technology and Facility Needs for Events
Most events require some form of support from Classroom Support of Building Services. Additional AV equipment, room setup, and staffing needs should be reviewed in advance of your event to ensure that all elements are in place prior to the day of your event. Contact AV Services at 494-2769 to confirm all Audio Visual needs.