Form 40 - Introduction Page
In order to provide more expedient service in processing the Form 40's, the Office of the Registrar has created two separate versions: 1) one for undergraduate courses numbered 00100-49999 and 2) one for graduate/dual level courses numbered 50000-69999.
There are two distinct differences in these forms: The undergraduate form will only require two signatures from each campus (more specifically, the department head and college/school dean/chancellor). All other information remains the same.
The graduate form continues to require the signatures as requested by the Graduate Council. See the instruction sheet for the graduate form to obtain an inclusive listing of appropriate signatures. Additionally, this graduate form will require the Proposal for New Graduate Course document, which includes justification for the course. This form has been required by the Graduate Council previously and is attached to the Form 40 form.
All documents below are in PDF format except the ones that are listed as Excel.
- Undergraduate Form 40
- Graduate Form 40G
- Undergraduate Form 40 (Excel) Undergraduate Instructions
- Graduate Form 40G (Excel) Graduate Instructions
- Supporting Document to the Form 40G for a New Course (Word)
- Supporting Document to the Form 40G for Adding Distance Delivery (Word)
- Credit Hours Guidelines
- Change in Catalog Restrictions-Form 40R
- Schedule Type Classification