Forms and DocumentsThe Office of the Registrar makes available various forms for general University use. If individual forms require specific instructions, you will be directed to an information page before your download will begin.
Forms available for download:
- Consent to Conduct Business Non-Electronically
- Form 40-Addition, Deletion, and Modification of a Course
- Form 60-Record of Incomplete
- Form 380-Request to have Degree Awarded at Another Campus
- Form 385-Request to Pursue Multiple Degree Programs Concurrently
- Form 390-Report of Directed Credit
- Form 101A-Authorization for Individuals to Self Service Banner (SSB)
- Form 101D-Authorization for Individuals to Grant Exceptions in myPurduePlan
- Form 501-Transcript Request Form
- Request for Student Data (This form is NOT for ordering Transcripts or Certifications)
(DSE) Direct Student E-mail Request FormDirect Student E-mail Form (DSE) Questions regarding any information on this form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Requesting Paper Forms
(THIS FORM IS FOR FACULTY & STAFF, ONLY!)Purdue University approved employees may request Registrar paper forms. If you have any questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Banner Crosswalks
- Core Transfer Library
- CAPP Student Directions
- Purdue Campuses Course Replacement List for Degree Progression/Audit (Formerly Named Equivalent Course Listings) Purdue students who are interested in taking courses at or transferring to another Purdue campus should consult this list.
- Legacy Course Catalog
- TransferIN Crosswalk