Diet Analysis with a Graduate Student
- Eating a healthy diet in college can be challenging! Remember that the foods and behaviors you choose now will likely impact your habits later in adulthood. By making healthy choices, you will be able to stay focused, increase your ability to do well in classes, and eat a diet rich in nutrients.
- Following the completion of a 3 Day Food Record, this program provides students with the opportunity to see a breakdown of their calorie, macronutrient (carbohydrates, protein, fat), and micronutrient (vitamins, minerals) intakes. General diet recommendations will also be made based on the USDA’s Choose My Plate guidelines.
- To sign up for a Diet Anaylsis, please call 765.496.0120. Once we have your information, you will be contacted by our Graduate Assistant to set up a meeting.
- Please download the 3 Day Food Record, complete it with Acrobat Reader, and submit it via email, at least three business days prior to your meeting to email@example.com. While the PDF will open in your browser window, no information entered will be saved, or the form submitted, unless the stand-alone version of Acrobat Reader is used.
- Please note that this is not a substitute for nutrition counseling with our Registered Dietitian, and you may be referred, if needed.