Nutrition Counseling with a Registered Dietitian
The below services are available to registered Purdue students only.
- Are you interested in learning how to enhance your athletic performance through proper nutrition?
- What about losing or gaining weight in a healthy manner?
- Are you struggling with an eating disorder?
- Have you recently been diagnosed with diabetes, high cholesterol, or IBS?
- Do you have a food allergy or are vegetarian and feel like you don't know what foods to choose?
If you answered yes, our Registered Dietitian is here to help you achieve your food and nutrition goals!
- To schedule an appointment please call the Wellness office at 765.496.1788
- Please download the Nutrition Assessment Form PDF, complete it with Acrobat Reader, and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While the PDF will open in your browser window, no information entered will be saved, or the form submitted, unless the stand-alone version of Acrobat Reader is used. You can also print the form and bring a completed version to your appointment.
Visit broilerup.wordpress.com to view upcoming cooking demonstrations, recipes, and nutrition insight.