Gearing Up and Make a Request
As a group we have:
- selected the program that’s right for us.
- discussed two date/time options as an organization.
- discussed group goals as an organization.
- Choose from: communication, responsibility, conflict resolution, leadership, goal setting, problem solving, trust,
decision making, and risk-taking.
As the group coordinator I:
- am prepared to answer the following questions and statements about my group.
- Briefly explain the purpose of the group and provide some detail.
- How well the group knows one another.
- What are some things the organization excels in?
- What are some things the organization would like to work on?
- The goals the group has chosen and why.
If you have questions regarding the program:
- Please contact Natalie Juhl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.494.3066