CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
Need to get your CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification? Adult, Child, and Infant CPR/AED skills covered in this course. Course is designed for healthcare providers. This course is INCLUDED in all lifeguarding courses. Participants signing up for a lifeguard certification course do not need to sign up for additional course.
How do I Register?
- Stop by the CoRec Member Services Desk
- Call the CoRec Member Services Desk: 765.494.3109
- Registration open August 8th, 2016
CPR Pro Certification Requirements:
- Attend and participate in all course sessions, as scheduled, in their entirety. Make-up classes not available.
- Complete all skills sessions, pass written final exam and skills scenarios.
Review Classes: Review Session, Written Test & Skills Test Only
- Possess CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Healthcare Providers certificate (or equivalent).
- American Heart Association CPR/AED for Healthcare Providers certificate is acceptable.
CPR Course Refund Policy:
- Failure to attend any portion of course activities will result in student being dropped from course without refund.
- Refunds are only permitted if:
- 100% refund: participant submits proof of medical inability to participate in course as scheduled
- Special circumstances may be considered at the discretion of the Assistant Director-Aquatics Education & Programs