Learn to Swim Group Lessons
How Do I Register?
Class spaces for Preschool Aquatics, Parent & Child Aquatics, and Youth Level swim lessons are filled for the spring semester. To be added to a lesson waitlist, please submit the Waitlist Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
To inquire about class availability, please contact email@example.com or call 765-496-1301.
Waitlist sign-up is available on-site on a first-come-first-serve basis during open registration periods. Information on waitlist group lesson policies can be found at the bottom of this page.
Parent & Child and Preschool Aquatics: $30/Purdue Affiliates; $40/Non-Affiliates
Youth & Adult Group Lessons: $45/Purdue Affiliates; $55/Non-Affiliates
*Each session includes 8 lessons. Priced denoted is per session.
Mon & Wed
Tues & Thurs
|2/27-3/29/2017||Mon & Wed||Preschool||5:45-6:15pm|
|2/28-3/30/2017||Tues & Thurs||Preschool||5:45-6:15pm|
|Session 3||4/3-4/26/2017||Mon & Wed||Preschool||5:45-6:15pm|
|4/4-4/27/2017||Tues & Thurs||Preschool||5:45-6:15pm|
|Session 1||1/30-2/23/2017||Mon & Wed||Youth Lessons||6:20-7:05pm|
|1/31-2/24/2017||Tues & Thurs||Youth Lessons||6:20-7:05pm|
|Session 2||2/27-3/29/2017||Mon & Wed||Youth Lessons||6:20-7:05pm|
|2/28-3/30/2017||Tues & Thurs||Youth Lessons||6:20-7:05pm|
|Session 3||4/3-4/26/2017||Mon & Wed||Youth Lessons||6:20-7:05pm|
|4/4-4/27/2017||Tues & Thurs||Youth Lessons||6:20-7:05pm|
|Session 1||1/30-2/23/2017||Mon & Wed||Parent & Child||6:20-6:50pm|
|1/31-2/24/2017||Tues & Thurs||Parent & Child||6:20-6:50pm|
|Session 2||2/27-3/29/2017||Mon & Wed||Parent & Child||6:20-6:50pm|
|2/28-3/30/2017||Tues & Thurs||Parent & Child||6:20-6:50pm|
|Session 3||4/3-4/26/2017||Mon & Wed||Parent & Child||6:20-6:50pm|
|4/4-4/27/2017||Tues & Thurs||Parent & Child||6:20-6:50pm|
|Session 1||1/30-2/23/2017||Mon & Wed||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|1/31-2/24/2017||Tuesday & Thursday||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|Session 2||2/27-3/29/2017||Mon & Wed||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|2/28-3/30/2017||Tues & Thurs||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|Session 3||4/3-4/26/2017||Mon & Wed||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|4/4-4/27/2017||Tues & Thurs||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
Waitlist Polices & Procedures
To be added to a lesson waitlist:
- Visit the registration table at check-in & fill out the waitlist request form.
- For waitlist requests after the on-site registration periods, please fill out the Waitlist Request Form at the Member Services desk or email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All waitlist requests must be received no later than 1 week prior to the start of the desired class [Monday prior to class start date]. No additional waitlist requests will be approved after this time.
- Participants will receive email notification of waitlist status within 5 business days after submitting the waitlist request form.
- Waitlisted participants are assigned a slot number based on time of waitlist request. Slot number dictates the order in which participants are contacted and permitted to register should additional spaces become available.
- Waitlist sign-up does not guarantee lesson registration. Participants are contacted via email no later than the week prior to class start date with registration instructions/deadlines if space becomes available and participant is approved to register.
- Waitlist sign-ups are non-transferable. Only waitlisted participants will be permitted to register for classes should spaces allow. Late registrations, after course spaces have filled, are not permitted.
- All waitlist entry and registration approvals are at the discretion of the Assistant Director-Aquatics Education & Programs.
Swim Lesson Refund & Withdrawal Policy
- Requests for swim lesson withdrawals and refunds should be directed to Assistant Director-Aquatics Education & Programs at email@example.com.
- Refund/withdrawal requests must be received by the Monday prior to class start date. Refunds will not be approved after this time.
- Special circumstances may be considered by the Assistant Director, Aquatics Education & Programs.
For questions about swimming lessons, please contact Gracie Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.496.1301