Learn to Swim Group Lessons
How Do I Register?
To register for group lessons:
- Visit the registration check-in location in the Corec during the time listed below. Registration check-in will be held in the Wellness Conference Room during the times listed.
- Registrations are available in-person only. No phone or web registrations will be accepted.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis during the registration period.
- Be prepared to show photo ID of participant(s)’ legal guardian.
- Fill out the Learn-to-Swim registration form to register for classes. This form will be available on-site during registration or you may download it here: Learn-to-Swim Registration Form
- For registration requests after the on-site dates below, please contact email@example.com or 765-496-1346 to inquire about class availability.
Summer 2017: June & July lessons
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Waitlist sign-up is available on-site on a first-come-first-serve basis during open registration period once course spaces fill. Information on waitlist group lesson policies can be found at the bottom of this page.
Please note that the following class levels will be available summer 2017: Parent & Child Aquatics, Preschool Aquatics, Youth Levels 1-3, and Adult Levels 1 & 2. Class spaces will be limited, so please register early to secure a spot in class. Additional swim levels & class offerings will be available Fall 2017.
Parent & Child and Preschool Aquatics: $30/Purdue Affiliates; $40/Non-Affiliates
Youth & Adult Group Lessons: $45/Purdue Affiliates; $55/Non-Affiliates
*Each session includes 8 lessons. Priced denoted is per session.
|Session 3||July 10-20||M/Tu/W/Th||Preschool||11:30am-12:00pm|
|Session 1||June 5-15||M/Tu/W/Th||Youth Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|Session 2||June 19-29||M/Tu/W/Th||Youth Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|Session 3||July 10-20||M/Tu/W/Th||Youth Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|Session 1||June 5-15||M/Tu/W/Th||Parent & Child||10:55-11:25am|
|Session 2||June 19-29||M/Tu/W/Th||Parent & Child||10:55-11:25am|
|Session 3||July 10-20||M/Tu/W/Th||Parent & Child||10:55-11:25am|
|Session 1||June 5-15||M/Tu/W/Th||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|Session 2||June 19-29||M/Tu/W/Th||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
|Session 3||July 10-20||M/Tu/W/Th||Adult Lessons||7:15-8:00pm|
Waitlist Polices & Procedures
To be added to a lesson waitlist:
- Visit the registration table at check-in & fill out the waitlist request form.
- For waitlist requests after the on-site registration periods, please fill out the Waitlist Request Form at the Member Services desk or email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All waitlist requests must be received no later than 1 week prior to the start of the desired class [Monday prior to class start date]. No additional waitlist requests will be approved after this time.
- Participants will receive email notification of waitlist status within 5 business days after submitting the waitlist request form.
- Waitlisted participants are assigned a slot number based on time of waitlist request. Slot number dictates the order in which participants are contacted and permitted to register should additional spaces become available.
- Waitlist sign-up does not guarantee lesson registration. Participants are contacted via email no later than the week prior to class start date with registration instructions/deadlines if space becomes available and participant is approved to register.
- Waitlist sign-ups are non-transferable. Only waitlisted participants will be permitted to register for classes should spaces allow. Late registrations, after course spaces have filled, are not permitted.
- All waitlist entry and registration approvals are at the discretion of the Assistant Director-Aquatics Education & Programs.
Swim Lesson Refund & Withdrawal Policy
- Requests for swim lesson withdrawals and refunds should be directed to Associate Director-Aquatics David Fraseur at email@example.com
- Refund/withdrawal requests must be received by the Monday prior to class start date. Refunds will not be approved after this time.
- Special circumstances may be considered by the Associate Director-Aquatics.
For questions about swimming lessons, please contact David Fraseur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.496.1346