Learn to Swim Group Lessons
How Do I Register?
- Visit the registration check-in location in the Corec with a completed Learn-to-Swim Registration Form. Registration will be held in the Wellness Conference Room during the times listed.
- Registrations are available in-person only. No phone or web registrations will be accepted.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis during the registration periods.
- For registration requests after the on-site dates below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-496-1301 to inquire about class availability.
All Preschool & Youth Level 1-4 classes are filled for the fall term. Please fill out a waitlist request form to sign up for a class waitlist. Waitlist sign-ups are also available on-site at the times below. Completed waitlist forms may also be submitted to email@example.com
Waitlist sign-up will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis after class spaces fill. Information on waitlist group lesson policies can be found at the bottom of this page.
Fall 2016 Registration Dates:
September, October, and November lessons
- Registrations will be available on-site Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
Parent & Child and Preschool Aquatics: $30/Purdue Affiliates; $40/Non-Affiliates
Youth & Adult Group Lessons: $45/Purdue Affiliates; $55/Non-Affiliates
*Each session includes 8 lessons. Priced denoted is per session.
Monday & Wednesday
Tuesday & Thursday
|10/3-10/26/16||Monday & Wednesday||Preschool Aquatics||6:00-6:30pm|
|10/4-10/27/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Preschool Aquatics||6:00-6:30pm|
|Session 3||10/31-11/28/16||Monday & Wednesday||Preschool Aquatics||6:00-6:30pm|
|11/1-11/29/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Preschool Aquatics||6:00-6:30pm|
|Session 1||9/7-9/28/2016||Monday & Wednesday||Youth Group Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|9/6-9/29/2106||Tuesday & Thursday||Youth Group Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|Session 2||10/3-10/26/16||Monday & Wednesday||Youth Group Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|10/4-10/27/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Youth Group Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|Session 3||10/31-11/28/16||Monday & Wednesday||Youth Group Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|11/1-11/29/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Youth Group Lessons||6:15-7:00pm|
|Session 1||9/7-9/28/2016||Monday & Wednesday||Parent & Child Aquatics||6:35-7:05pm|
|9/6-9/29/2106||Tuesday & Thursday||Parent & Child Aquatics||6:35-7:05pm|
|Session 2||10/3-10/26/16||Monday & Wednesday||Parent & Child Aquatics||6:35-7:05pm|
|10/4-10/27/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Parent & Child Aquatics||6:35-7:05pm|
|Session 3||10/31-11/28/16||Monday & Wednesday||Parent & Child Aquatics||6:35-7:05pm|
|11/1-11/29/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Parent & Child Aquatics||6:35-7:05pm|
|Session 1||9/7-9/28/2016||Monday & Wednesday||Adult Group Lessons||7:10-7:55pm|
|9/6-9/29/2106||Tuesday & Thursday||Adult Group Lessons||7:10-7:55pm|
|Session 2||10/3-10/26/16||Monday & Wednesday||Adult Group Lessons||7:10-7:55pm|
|10/4-10/27/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Adult Group Lessons||7:10-7:55pm|
|Session 3||10/31-11/28/16||Monday & Wednesday||Adult Group Lessons||7:10-7:55pm|
|11/1-11/29/16||Tuesday & Thursday||Adult Group Lessons||7:10-7:55pm|
Waitlist Polices & Procedures
To be added to a lesson waitlist:
- Visit the registration table at check-in & fill out the waitlist request form.
- For waitlist requests after the on-site registration periods, please fill out the Waitlist Request Form at the Member Services desk or email form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All waitlist requests must be received no later than 1 week prior to the start of the desired class [Monday prior to class start date]. No additional waitlist requests will be approved after this time.
- Participants will receive email notification of waitlist status within 5 business days after submitting the waitlist request form.
- Waitlisted participants are assigned a slot number based on time of waitlist request. Slot number dictates the order in which participants are contacted and permitted to register should additional spaces become available.
- Waitlist sign-up does not guarantee lesson registration. Participants are contacted via email no later than the week prior to class start date with registration instructions/deadlines if space becomes available and participant is approved to register.
- Waitlist sign-ups are non-transferable. Only waitlisted participants will be permitted to register for classes should spaces allow. Late registrations, after course spaces have filled, are not permitted.
- All waitlist entry and registration approvals are at the discretion of the Assistant Director-Aquatics Education & Programs.
Swim Lesson Refund & Withdrawal Policy
- Requests for swim lesson withdrawals and refunds should be directed to Assistant Director-Aquatics Education & Programs at email@example.com.
- Refund/withdrawal requests must be received by the Monday prior to class start date. Refunds will not be approved after this time.
- Special circumstances may be considered by the Assistant Director, Aquatics Education & Programs.
For questions about swimming lessons, please contact Gracie Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.496.1301