Faculty, Staff, & Retiree Memberships
- Memberships available to all Faculty/Staff, Retiree and Household Members.
- Payroll deduction memberships available for Purdue employees, their Household Members, and Dependents!
- CoRec parking lot passes available for Household Members.
- Silver Sneakers participating location!
Three Membership Options!
- Access during all operational hours
- Access limited to 5:30am–3pm Monday–Thursday during the academic year, otherwise all operational hours Friday through Sunday, summer, holidays and University breaks
- Access limited to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during operational hours
Fitness & Activity Space
- Exclusive faculty/staff fitness space and nine additional fitness spaces equipped with over 400 pieces of equipment
- Two pools, two spas, and three saunas
- Two indoor tracks
- Six gymnasium spaces, eight multipurpose rooms, a cycle studio, and 16 racquetball/squash courts
- 55ft. high Climbing Wall & 55ft. wide by 12ft. high Bouldering wall
- Fitness staff available all operational hours
- Locker Rental and Towel Service
- Over 90 Group Exercise and Instructional Classes offered each week
- Personal Training services offered privately or in group settings for as low as $8.50/session
- Massage Therapy
- Seasonal Light Therapy
- Youth & Family Programs, swim lessons, summer camp, and birthday parties
- Demonstration Kitchen classes focusing on nutrition and international cuisine
- Freshens smoothie bar & convenience store
- Membership & Services
- Faculty, Staff, & Retirees
- Membership Prices
- Membership & Eligibility Policies
- Payroll Deduction
- Silver Sneakers
- Athletic Trainers
- Conference Groups
- CoRec Fact Sheet & Map
- Equipment Sales & Rental
- Gift Certificates
- Guest Passes & Policies
- Lost & Found
- Massage Therapy
- Online Member Services
- Parking Map
- Towel Service/Locker Rental