How do I reserve the facility or outdoor space?
Purdue Recreation & Wellness has a variety of space available to rent for Purdue student organizations, academic departments, alumni, and non-university affiliated groups. Facility reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Groups should submit their request of 7–10 Business days in advance in order to receive full consideration. Non-university affiliated groups should allow for more time for appropriate agreement paperwork. Scheduling will not be final until the Associate Director, Facilities or the Associate Director, Aquatics have confirmed your reservation.
How To Make A Rental Request
- Request space by clicking here
- Confirmation materials, forms and payment procedures will be sent via email within 5–7 business days of this online request.
- Reservations are not final until all all appropriate payments have been made and all forms turned in.
View Current Facility Schedule
- Follow this link to our online member services to view current facility schedule
Note: Allocation of space will balance needs of the structured programs as well as the desire to have reservable space and space that is available for informal /drop-in participation. The scheduling of events will be based on facility availability and at the discretion of the Reservations Staff.
- Once on the Online Member Services page, click on the Facility Reservations button. You do not need to login to view reservations.
How To Reserve Recreational Equipment
- Equipment may only be reserved if the patron has a facility reservation (indoor, outdoor, or aquatics). Any exceptions are under the discretion of the Assistant Director of Operations.
- Request sports equipment by clicking here
- Confirmation will be sent via email within 5–7 business days of this online request.
- This reservation is not final until you receive a confirmation e-mail.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any problems, concerns or questions, please contact Luke Versprille, Associate Director, Facilities. or call 765.494.3123. For Aquatics reservations, please contact David Fraseur, Associate Director, Aquatics or call 765.496.1346.
Is there a charge to rent space?There is a fee for facility or outdoor rental that is tiered and divided according to three separate rates: Student, Purdue affiliated, and Non-Purdue affiliated. All prices are located on the RecWell reservations webpage.
If you have additional questions, call 765.494.3109 or email email@example.com.