Registration & Policies
- To sign-up, complete the Personal Training Client Packet and turn it in at the Member Services desk. Packets are available online and at the Member Services desk.
- Our staff will match you with the Personal Trainer that is the best fit for you.
- Within 2 business days, you will be contacted by your Personal Trainer to set-up your first session.
- You will be able to purchase sessions with your trainer during your first session.
If you have any questions, please call Allison Becker, Assistant Director of Strength and Conditioning, at 765.496.1345 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Training Policies
- All packages expire at the completion of the semester in which they were purchased; Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The first session for one-on-one training and buddy training will be dedicated to a full fitness assessment and goal-setting discussion.
- Personal Trainers must be given 24-hour notice for cancellations. Notice should be in the form of a phone call or an e-mail to the Personal Trainer. If less notice is given, the session will be forfeited.
- Personal trainers are expected to wait up to 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, please call the personal trainer. All sessions will end 60 minutes after the originally scheduled start time.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to notify their trainer of any change in health status.
- Eat a light snack or meal and drink plenty of water before training sessions to prevent fatigue.
- Wear appropriate athletic attire and shoes and bring a water bottle with you.
- If you are unable to complete a session to due to lack of preparation, the remainder of the session will be forfeited.