Massage therapy involves manipulating muscle and connective tissue to enhance performance, facilitate the body’s natural healing process, and promote relaxation. Our certified massage therapists are knowledgeable in a variety of modalities and techniques to ensure each individual receives a massage specific to their needs. For more information, or to make an appointment, call 765.496.1788.
Benefits of Massage
- Improved energy and concentration
- Increased joint flexibility and range of motion
- Decreased muscle and migraine pain
- Decreased stress, depression and anxiety
- Improved quality of sleep
Hot Stone Therapy - Now available!
Smooth, heated stones are placed on the body to enhance relaxation and help warm tight muscles. Hot stones also allow the massage therapist to apply deeper pressure throughout the massage session.
$10.00 – Can be added to any 60 or 90 minute massage therapy session