Registration & Policies
August 19-September 9
*These dates do not apply to Youth and Family programs.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register online at www.purdue.edu/recsports, by calling 765.494.3110, or by visiting the Purdue Rec Sports Member Services Desk.
All sign-ups are final; transfers and refunds are not provided, unless a class is cancelled.
If you have a favorite Learn to Play class or instructor, we recommend registering for your class as soon as possible. Classes fill up quickly and class capacities cannot be exceeded. Once a class is full, you will be placed on a waitlist. We will contact individuals on the waitlist, in the order they signed up. Once contacted, individuals will have 24 hours to pay the class registration fee before the next individual on the waitlist is contacted.
- All classes are 50 minutes in length unless otherwise noted.
- All sign-ups are final, no transfers or refunds will be allowed, except in cases when a class is cancelled.
- Please wait for a class to conclude before entering the room to set-up for the next scheduled class.
- Please arrive to class on time. Instructors will check the class roster at the start of every class.
- Participants are encouraged to regularly monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently.
- Closeable, unbreakable water bottles are permitted and must be kept at the perimeter of the class.
- Please clean equipment after each use.
- For your health and safety, participation is recommended in no more than one cardio and one strength training class per day.