Learn to Play
About Learn to Play
Learn to Play Instructional Programs focus on fitness education, specialized formats and progressive instruction. Each class builds upon lessons learned in previous sessions. Due to specialized equipment and the progressive nature of every class, your instructor and fellow class participants will remain consistent. Therefore, each class requires individual commitment and registration.
- Registration Opens Mon, August 25
- Registration Closes Mon, September 8
- You can register through online member services, by calling 765.494.3110, or by visiting the Purdue Rec Sports Member Services Desk in the CoRec.
- Wait List: Classes fill up fast and class capacities cannot be exceeded. Once a class is full, you will be placed on a waitlist. We will contact individuals on the waitlist, in the order they signed up. Once contacted, individuals will have 24 hours to pay the class registration fee before the next individual on the waitlist is contacted.
- Classes Begin: September 8
- Classes End: November 23
- No Classes: October Break: October 13 & 14
- Make-Up Week: November 24–December 7
Learn to Play Demo Week
With so many options, choosing a Learn to Play class can be challenging. Our free demo classes allow you to try a class before you enroll. Registration is not required for demo classes; however, space is limited, so be sure to arrive early.
- Pilates: Tuesday, September 2, 5:30pm, MP6
- Yin Yoga: Tuesday, September 2, 6:30pm, MP7
- Ballet: Wednesday, September 3, 4:30pm, MP6
- TRX: Wednesday, September 3, 7:30pm
- Heart Cycling: Thursday, September 4, 6:30pm, Cycle Studio