Registration & Policies
- After the designated Free Week period, patrons must purchase a Group X pass to be admitted.
- Your Purdue ID or Conference Card must be presented to the Group X Instructor, who will swipe to determine eligibility. Patrons will not be admitted without valid Group X Pass.
- A Group X Pass may only be used by the person who purchased it.
- Entrance is first-come, first-serve. Class sizes are limited based on the availability of space and equipment.
- Admission will begin 10 minutes before the class begins at the respective class location.
- Places in line cannot be reserved for friends.
- Please arrive to class on time. Admission will not be available past the listed start time of the class.
- Please do not disrupt a class while in session.
- Attire policies exist to maintain an appropriate level of comfort for all DRS members, staff and visitors. Proper athletic clothing includes the following:
- Top attire must cover the entire torso – stomach, rib cage and chest.
- Bottom attire must cover the gluteal folds at all times.
- Clothing with exposed metal, or that is potentially damaging to the equipment, is prohibited.
- Footwear must be closed-toed with non-marking soles. Shoes must have a heel or heel strap. Socks and backless shoes are not allowed. We recommend cross-training shoes.
- For your health and safety, participation is recommended in no more than one cardio and one strength training class per day.
- Participants are encouraged to stay for the entire class. The warm-up and cool-down are essential to prepare and return your body to a steady state before and after the workout.
- Participants are encouraged to regularly monitor their own workout intensity and take water breaks frequently.
- Water is recommended. Closeable, unbreakable water bottles are permitted and must be kept at the perimeter of the class.
- Sweat towels are provided for all classes.
- Please clean equipment and store as instructed after each use.
- Class schedules and instructors are subject to change or cancellation. A revised schedule will be posted when changes have been made.
- All sign-ups are final; transfers and refunds are not provided.