Club Sports Driver Authorization
All Club Sport drivers must complete an authorization process to be eligible to drive for their club. The steps below outline the authorization process and provide access to required forms that are submitted with the driver certification.
- Complete the Club Sport Driver Authorization Certification
- Submit required driver approval documents to the Club Sports Office
Additional Requirements for Personal & University Vehicles
If you will be driving a university van or taking a personal vehicle, then please complete additional steps listed below in addition to the basic requirements:
- Complete the Purdue Passenger Van Training Certification
- Log-in to WebCert, select “Risk Management”
- Review the training presentation and complete associated test
- Submit WebCert Purdue Passenger Van Training Certification Form to the Club Sports Office.
Submit a valid copy of your vehicle proof of insurance to the Club Sports OfficeMinimum coverage amounts include:
- Each Person-$100,000
- Each Occurrence-$100,000
- Each Occurrence-$50,000