Which club were you a member of?
- 2000-2003 Water Polo, 2002-2004 Triathlon, 2003-2004 Cycling
Favorite club sports memory/game experience?
- Playing in the sun every year at the Hillbilly Classic at University of Tennessee
What was your major and year of graduation?
- BS Mechanical Engineering 2004
How has club sports impacted your life after college?
Club sports was an outlet from studying:
- It taught me time management
- The best & most successful teams I was on, were not the most talented. They were live and die together, never miss a practice, and hang out all night together teams.
Are you still involved in the sport you were involved in at Purdue?
- Yes, I gave up water polo and cycling when I became a professional triathlete.
What was the biggest challenge you had to overcome upon graduation from Purdue?
- Getting a job (which I have since left)
What is your current career/employment location?
- Self Employed, Professional Triathlete, Wauconda, IL