The Women's Clinic provides the following services to the Purdue community:
- Well-women examinations
- Pap smears
- Contraception counseling, including emergency contraception
- Human papilloma virus vaccine series
- Evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted infections for both women and men
- Evaluation and treatment of women's health issues
- Procedures, including:
- Diaphragm fittings
- Sexual assault counseling and examinations
YWCA Women's Cancer Screening Program
You may be eligible for free screenings for breast and cervical cancers, including mammograms, breast ultrasounds, biopsies, Pap tests, pelvic exams, and colposcopies. Call 765-742-4375 or visit their website (external link).
Who is eligible to visit the Women's Clinic?
- Full or part-time students and their spouses
- Recent Purdue graduates holding active Student Resources insurance plans
- General Information: (765) 494-1700
- Appointment Desk: (765) 494-6504
The Women's Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. It is closed on weekends and holidays.
Please Note: Appointments are scheduled one half hour after the opening time and one half hour before the closing time (e.g., 8:30am to 4:30pm in the Clinic)
Emergency contraception is available when the Student Health Center or Urgent Care is open.
Fee-for-service charges (charges that are not covered by the student health fee) include:
- Laboratory tests (in office or lab)
- Annual examinations
Some of these fee-for-service charges may be covered in part or full by a student's insurance plan.
Please Note: Purdue University requires that students be academically encumbered if health fees are not paid by the 25th of the month after receiving a bill from Accounts Receivable.
The Women's Clinic is staffed by a board certified physician and nurse practitioners who specialize in gynecology. Our providers are supported by a team of nurses (RN and MA).