Sports Medicine Clinic
The Sports Medicine Clinic provides the following services to the Purdue community:
- Evaluation and treatment of muscloskeletal health issues
- Evaluation and treatment of sports-related medical problems
Who is eligible to visit the Sports Medicine Clinic?
- Full or part-time students and their spouses
- Employees who are injured on the job
- Employees who are enrolled in the Adult Fitness Program or Recreational Sports Center staff programs
- Guest to campus, such as performers, visiting athletes, and visiting scholars
- Purdue camp participants and conference attendees
- Recent Purdue graduates holding active Student Resources insurance plans
- General Information: (765) 494-1700
- Appointment Desk: (765) 494-6504
The Sports Medicine Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. It is closed on weekends and holidays.
Please Note: Appointments are scheduled one half hour after the opening time and one half hour before the closing time (e.g., 8:30am to 4:30pm in the Clinic)
- Urgent Care services
- Minor procedures
- Medications and supplies
- Allergy and immunization services
- Laboratory tests
- Physical therapy
Please Note: Purdue University requires that students be academically encumbered if health fees are not paid by the 25th of the month after receiving a bill from Accounts Receivable.
The Sports Medicine Clinic is staffed by 2 primary care physicians, who specialize in sports medicine, and 3 orthopedic specialists. These physicians also provide care for Purdue's varisity sports teams.