Other Important Information
- Insurance cards will be sent electronically to your email account. A link will be provided so that you may download it to your mobile device.
- Replacement insurance cards may also be requested from Student Resources Customer Service at 800-767-0700 or through http://www.uhcsr.com. Those students who are covered by Student Resource Health Insurance can access their insurance information online at any time. The site provides online access to coverage information, print-friendly replacement ID cards and claims status. If you have not yet created an account, just follow the “Create an Account” link in the College Student Login area of the homepage.
- Continuation coverage (post graduation) is only available if you have been covered under the policy for a minimum of 3 months. Please contact the Student Insurance office for more complete details. There is a brief window of opportunity to apply for continuation coverage, so prompt attention following termination is necessary.
- Dental and vision are not covered services
- International travel immunizations and counseling are not covered benefits.
- Mental health services are not available for spouses at the PUSH facility, but are available at other in-network providers. Please review the brochure for all exclusions.
- It is wise to review the policy brochure, especially the exclusions.
- QUESTIONS? Please contact the Student Insurance office if you have questions concerning enrollment. The Customer Service number, (888) 224-4754, offers information on policy details.