Enroll in Graduate Student Staff Student Insurance
Online enrollment is required, in order to be enrolled in the Graduate Student Staff plan.
Please read through all of the following information before enrolling online!
If you have questions about your eligibility, contact your department's business office. You will be given the appropriate guide sheet for enrollment.
The steps below are instruction tips to help you complete the online enrollment on the designated website. Please read through the following steps before enrolling online.
- Obtain your Graduate Student Staff Insurance information guide sheet from your business office.
- A New hire may be requested by their business office to visit the Payroll Orientation room in Stewart.
- Enroll at the designated website specific to graduate student staff. Please note that your portion is only $461.00.
- PRINT a copy of your enrollment confirmation. If no printer is available, save as a PDF file and print later.
- You will receive an electronic insurance card emailed to your Purdue email account as soon as eligibility has been verified. Carry a copy of your insurance card at all times. You must provide this information to the Check-in staff upon arrival at your doctor’s appointment.
- You do NOT need to show the confirmation to the Student Insurance office.
Print or save a copy of the policy brochure. Refer to brochure for policy and coverage information.
**International Students: Enrollment must be completed by September 8 or an approved waiver must have been submitted. Those international students who have not purchased insurance or had a waiver approved by September 8th will have to enroll in the voluntary international plan and will incur a $200 late fee.
If the above deadline date falls on a weekend, the deadline is extended to the following Monday at 6 p.m. ET (Eastern Time).
TO ENROLL for the Graduate Student Staff PLAN