Three Ways to Schedule appointments…
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING AVAILABLE NOW!
Most medical appointments can now be scheduled online!
Access online scheduling HERE
You can now schedule or cancel appointments for the Medical Clinic, Sports Medicine, Immunizations Clinic and the Women’s Clinic!
- Call 765-494-1700 for appointments.
- Walk in to the Check-in Desk on the Main Floor of PUSH.
Who can make an appointment?
- Full or part-time students and their spouses or domestic partners
- Employees who are enrolled in the Adult Fitness Program or Recreational Sports Center staff programs
- Guests to campus, such as performers, visiting athletes
- Purdue camp participants and conference attendees
- Recent Purdue graduates holding active Student Resource insurance plans
What Should I Expect When I Arrive for My Appointment
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to accommodate for limited parking and possible lines. Patients arriving greater than five minutes past the appointment time will be rescheduled to the next day or directed to Extended Care. Be aware that there are charges involved with Extended Care visits.
When checking in, you will be asked for your Purdue University Identification Card, or state-issued identification for non-students, and current insurance card. Photo i.d. is required.
Once the check-in process is completed, you will be directed to wait outside of the provider’s office who will be electronically notified of your arrival.
PUSH provides a Visit Verification for patients who have received medical care. Visit Verifications are not provided without consultation with a provider or the Triage nurse. Make sure to request this from your provider during time of visit. Please be aware that PUSH can provide the Visit Verification, but only a professor may excuse a student absence.
Is There a Fee?
There is not a charge for consultation with a provider if you are a full-time student. Learn more from the Billing pages.