Enrollment Information - Fellowship Students with Dependents

* Not being administered as a graduate assistantship

Those enrolling Student with Dependents (spouse and/or children) must complete enrollment in person at the Student Insurance Office in PUSH, Rooms 338/340. You may email us at student-insurance@purdue.edu if you prefer to bring a completed application form with you to the insurance office.

If you would like to enroll for vision benefits, complete the Fellowship Vision Enrollment Form.