Get Connected, Stay Informed
July 14 at 8:00 AM - August 09, 2014 at 12:00 AM
GS 11900 is a one credit, Pass/Nopass class designed to give students an overview of Purdue's 10 colleges and many majors.
This fall semester it meets Monday & Wednesday from 3:30 - 4:20pm in WTHR 172, and the CRN = 21047.
All freshmen and sophomores are welcome to enroll.
For more information, contact Scott Vana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-494-0843.
July 23, 2014 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Your future is important to you, so the documents you include in an application are, too. Whether you are beginning to plan your writing process, considering your audience, or refining a draft, this workshop can help you write an effective essay. Come with a work-in-progress or general questions.
Workshops are free for Purdue students, staff, and faculty and are held in the Writing Lab. No sign-up is required, but seating is limited and will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
12:00 – 1:00 PM, July 23
July 31, 2014 | 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Annual callout for the Purdue Postdoctoral Association (PPDA)
Learn more about how you can be a part of the postdoc community at Purdue. A brief introduction to the group, followed by the Ph.D. movie (a classic!) and free pizza.
Thursday, July 31, 5:00pm
Beering Hall, Room B222
August 18, 2014 | 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
The orientation program for adult nontraditional students includes:
- A panel of seasoned adult students sharing their wisdom & experience as well as answering your questions.
- A brief overview of the Span Plan Adult Student Services Program.
- An orientation packet with an array of student services information – a collection that we’ve put together with information you will need to know.
- A light meal.
- PleaseRSVPonline by Thursday, August 14.
- Academics (7)
- Arts & Entertainment (3)
- Campus Life (8)
- Campus Services (3)
- Career (1)
- Colleges and Schools (4)
- Computing & Technology (0)
- Culture, Religion & Society (0)
- Dean of Students (0)
- Enrollment & Registration (1)
- Finances (0)
- Intercollegiate Athletics (0)
- Lectures & Seminars (0)
- Recreation, Health & Fitness (2)
- Residential Life (1)
- Safety (0)
- Weekly News (0)