Get Connected, Stay Informed
The Graduate School
September 30, 2014 | 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
These graduate degree programs are specifically designed for individuals preparing for a career in industry and is open to graduates from any engineering discipline and select science/math majors. Designed specifically to help you develop depth in engineering and breadth in your business and leadership skills, Purdue Engineering Professional Education offers unique degree options in the area of Engineering Management with optional specialization areas in Aeronautics and Astronautics and Mechanical Engineering.
October 02, 2014 | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The graduate career fair committee is hosting a workshop in perparation for the graduate student career fair. Are you a graduate student? Are you going to the career fair? Then this is the workshop for you to learn about strategies and get help on your resume and preparation.
October 07, 2014 | 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Purdue's Krannert School is launching a new Master of Science (Marketing) program that will position students for a variety of marketing careers, such as brand management, marketing analytics, and digital marketing.
Key highlights include:
- Program Goal -- leverage Krannert's established marketing curriculum and its strengths in data-driven analysis for marketing decision-making.
- Applied Learning Focus -- through the use of consulting projects, case studies, small group immersion courses, and marketing simulations.
- Career Mentorship -- each student is matched with a corporate mentor from Purdue's Marketing Advisory Board. These marketing professionals provide career and professional advice throughout the program.
To learn more about the program, visit the program website at krannert.purdue.edu/ms-marketing or attend one of the scheduled open forums.
- Academics (13)
- Arts & Entertainment (6)
- Campus Life (263)
- Campus Services (5)
- Career (3)
- Colleges and Schools (4)
- Computing & Technology (2)
- Culture, Religion & Society (11)
- Dean of Students (1)
- Enrollment & Registration (0)
- Finances (0)
- Intercollegiate Athletics (1)
- Lectures & Seminars (6)
- Recreation, Health & Fitness (7)
- Residential Life (6)
- Safety (1)