Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
William E. “Bill” Sullivan joined the University in June 2014 as chief financial officer and treasurer.
In his role, Sullivan is responsible for managing a budget of more than $2 billion and overseeing all financial affairs, business services, human resource services, physical facilities, auxiliary enterprises, and internal audit functions. He is charged with ensuring institutional integrity in financial matters, budgetary construction, optimal resource allocation and maximum operational efficiency. Sullivan will set the direction as the university considers alternate budget models that will help achieve its financial objectives. In addition, Sullivan oversees financial relationships with affiliated corporations and provides liaison with legal counsel. He reports to the president and Board of Trustees.
Prior to his appointment at Purdue, Sullivan served as chief financial officer of Prologis, a leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, where he was responsible for worldwide corporate finance, including treasury, cash management, financial planning, accounting, tax and investor relations. He retired from Prologis in 2012. Sullivan was founder of Greenwood Advisors, a private financial advisory firm; chairman and CEO of Sitestuff, Inc., a real estate goods and services procurement company; and worked at Jones Lang LaSalle from 1984-2001, where he served as chief financial officer from 1997-2001.
Sullivan holds a bachelor's degree from Georgetown University and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Purdue Administration
- Purdue President Mitch Daniels
- Board of Trustees
- Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
- Office of the Executive Vice President for Research and Partnerships
- Purdue Research Foundation
- Development Office - Giving to Purdue
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Office of the System Chief Information Officer
- Office of the Vice President for Ethics and Compliance
- Office of the Vice President for Public Affairs
- Marketing and Media
- Purdue Calumet
- Purdue North Central
- Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis