The Future of the Center
The Purdue Center for Professional Selling aims to be the premier university sales center in the nation. Currently enrolling approximately 200 undergraduates each year, the center is positioning resources in order to double that enrollment and to correspondingly add new faculty and staff positions as well.
The Purdue Center for Professional Selling will launch a fund raising campaign in order to renovate space inside Matthews Hall. Plans are on track for a state-of-the-art selling center that is designed to be multi-functional, and will include:
- Classroom space and small group break out rooms
- Space for student preparations and coaching;
- Role Play rooms, including a reception area and office space in which to make realistic sales calls;
- Electronic recording equipment for teaching and research purposes, with sound proofing equipment for highest quality recording;
- Research laboratory, focus group interviews and discussions;
- Realistic company-sponsored sales competitions and company interviews;
- Company information sessions, career-ready workshops and sales development seminars
- And much more...