Become a Partner
The activities of the Purdue Center for Professional Selling are supported by organizations from various industries. The center provides companies with a meaningful connection to our students and graduates interested in a career in professional selling, a strong benefit for both.
We maintain an online database of student resumes available to our sponsoring companies, provide support in recruiting activities, and create regular opportunities for companies to establish relationships with students and promote positions within their organizations.
Click here to access a PDF version of the benefits to partnership.
Gold Level Partnership – $10,000
All benefits of Bronze and Silver Levels, plus...
- Custom design a set of activities to meet specific Partner needs
- Executive in Residence
- Guest lecture in sales course or provide sales case study materials
- Featured speaker in Professional Selling Speaker Series
- Role play or judge in Purdue Center for Professional Selling Sales Competition
- Featured speaker at the Center Sales Leadership Development Workshop
- $1,000 annual undergraduate sales scholarship or $1,000 research grant in name of partner company
Silver Level Partnership – $5,000
All benefits of Bronze Level, plus...Increase Visibility
- Partner brand on student apparel for regional and national sales competitions and conferences
- Seat on the Center's Executive Advisory Council
- Receive faculty sales research insights and updates through quarterly Center e-Memo
- Host company-sponsored sales competition
- Host students for networking reception, lunch, or dinner
- Opportunity for presentation and Partner display
- Featured panelist on Professional Sales Industry Panel during recruiting event
- Invitation to Annual Purdue Sales Awards Banquet
Bronze Level Partnership – $2,500Increase Visibility
- Partner logo on the Center's website with link to Partner sales career page
- Partner promoted directly to students by:
- E-blasts and announcements in sales courses
- Sales Networking newsletter
- Recruiting communications
- Center office and high visibility hallway display
- Access to student resume database
- Partner sales internship for student course credit
- Access to students through student resume critique, speed selling events, mock interviews
- Access to Center co-directors and sales faculty in annual strategic planning conference
For more information on becoming a partner, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jane E. Anderson, Associate Director, Purdue Center for Professional Selling, at (765) 494-7860.