698 Ahlers Drive
West Lafayette, IN
Phone: (765) 494-2006
Fax: (765) 496-2961
Accepted Payment Methods:
Check, Cash, and
July 15, 2013 8:47 AM
File Preparation Tips
If you plan to send your own files for printing, please follow the specifications below to ensure that your images, logos, fonts and colors print correctly. If you are providing pdfs, we recommend that you send the application file, fonts and graphics in case we need to make changes to the file.
- Use high quality images and graphics at least 300 dpi when possible.
(Note: web graphics are generally 72 dpi)
- Logos should be of high quality. We can provide the Purdue signature, seal, and secondary marks upon request to University staff.
- Color should be set as spot colors when printing one or two colors of ink or CMYK for 4/color process printing (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black).
- Pages that bleed (image prints to the edge of the page) should have a standard bleed area of 1/8” (see image below).
- If you are making a pdf, make sure your fonts are embedded or converted to outlines
and bleeds are included.
- Make sure you include the EA/EOU or the Affirmative Action Statement in your documents.
Contact the design manager for additional information.