West Lafayette Campus Policies
These policies pertain only to the West Lafayette campus. They supplement Purdue University’s system-wide policies.
- Delegation of Administrative Authority and Responsibility for Information Assurance, Security, and Awareness (WL-4)
- Guidelines for Naming Opportunities and Endowed Funds for the West Lafayette Campus (WL-8)
- Medical Amnesty for Student Intoxication (WL-7)
- Printing of University Publications (C-5)
- Smoke Free West Lafayette Campus (WL-5)
- Student Organizations Speaker Scheduling Procedures - Lafayette Campus (B-6)
- Undergraduate Admissions on the West Lafayette Campus (WL-6)
Policies for the West Lafayette campus use the same template and writing guidelines as system-wide policies and are archived in the e-Archives upon being rescinded or superseded.