PMO Kids Choir
Audition to be part of the PMO Kids Choir!
Auditions for this year's PMO Kids Choir were held Sunday, September 15, 2013. Thank you to everyone who auditioned! Information about the 2014 PMO Kids Choir will be posted soon.
Who can audition?
Boys and Girls Ages 8-12 (with unchanged voices)
Important Information for Students & Parents
- A parent or guardian must accompany their child to the audition.
- The PMO Kids Choir is featured in the nationally acclaimed Purdue Christmas Show, which is presented annually to a live crowd of thousands and reaches millions more through international broadcasts on public television and radio networks.
- The PMO Kids Choir is a big commitment and we're looking for students who can sing, move and perform with lots of energy. A great attitude and an ability to take direction are a must!
INFORMATION FOR 2013
Prior to the audition, those auditioning are asked to familiarize themselves with one excerpt from this year's production. During the audition, those auditioning will be asked to sing this excerpt on their own. The excerpt does not need to be memorized, but those auditioning should be able to sing it with confidence. Those auditioning may choose to sing either part 1 or part 2 in the music.
- One excerpt for the audition (this is a PDF file which can be downloaded and printed)
- Audio file of Part 1 (this is an MP3 file which can be downloaded, unzipped and played)
- Audio file of Part 2 (this is an MP3 file which can be downloaded, unzipped and played)
Dancing will NOT be part of the audition this year.
If you have questions about the commitment involved or if you have trouble opening the files above, please contact PMO Assistant Director Sarah May directly via e-mail or call PMO at 765-494-3941.