Students – "C" Permit Parking
Vehicles displaying a "C" lot permit are provided access to "C" spaces in surface lots only on the perimeter of the North and South Campus. At many of the locations listed below, only a portion of the parking is for "C" permit holders; when this is the case, the posting in that area will clearly indicate with red signs which is the "C" parking area. Locations may be added or changed during the year.
Parking may be found as posted in the following locations:
- Discovery Park Lot (former South Lot) at Gates & Nimitz (most reliable lot)
- Recreational Sports Center Lots at Third & Intramural
- Lot east of Wood Street Garage
- Lot north of Ross Ade Stadium
- Lot on Sheetz Street southwest of Dauch
- Lot south of Dauch parking lot off Grant Street
- Lot at Wood Street and Marsteller Street
Free CityBus shuttle service is provided from the lots listed above to campus locations.
Vehicles may not be driven or parked by a student on the North Academic Campus during restricted hours of 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Vehicles displaying a "C" garage permit are provided access to "C" garage spaces in the specific garage indicated on the permit. "C" garage permits are also valid in any space posted for "C" permits in surface lots. Grant St. Garage permits are ONLY valid in the Grant St. Garage.
Students who qualify for a "C" permit at the time of purchase but change residence to within the 1.5 mile radius or become otherwise ineligible, must return the permit to the Parking Facilities Office. No refunds will be issued after March 1st. Permits not returned will be declared invalid.