Adolescent Literacy: Best Practices & Effective Strategies
C.L.E.A. R. has designed a content literacy module to support Teachers of all content areas as they work to integate the Common Core Standards for literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects grades 6-12. The Adolescent Literacy Module is a self paced online module with intermittent virtual chat sessions. Participants seeking to effectively integrate meaniful reading and writing activies into there content area classroom to help meet the demands of the Common core would benefit from this series.
- Melody Carducci
- Stewart Center G-59,West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Activity Types
- Professional development for p-12 educators
- Campus Host
- Target Audience
- Grades 5-6, Grades 7-8, Grades 11-12
- Time(s) Available
- May 22, 2013 to August 30, 2013
- Self Paced
- $250.00 for workshop, additional cost for College Credit.
- Registration Required?
- Purdue Extended Campus
Back to Search