There are multiple resources available for myPurdue users who encounter errors, need assistance, or have questions when accessing the myPurdue system, which include online self help tools and contact information for assisted support.
myPurdue users are encouraged to utilize the online tools available (also known as knowledgebases). The knowledgebase is intended as a first response database for any questions or errors encountered. The knowledgebase often offers a quick resolution and is available 24 x 7.
If you are unable to find an answer online, there are key departments on campus that can provide support and assist with answering questions. If these groups cannot answer your questions, they will escalate your request to the appropriate functional and technical experts that specialize in the myPurdue application and the systems they reside upon. Working together, these different support areas answer questions as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
- ITaP Customer Service Center - Provides technical support related to myPurdue and other University services.
- Office of Admissions – Provides help and support for students seeking admission to the university.
- Bursar’s Office – Provides help and support related to payment issues and questions.
- Division of Financial Aid – Provides help and support for a student’s financial assistance needs.
- Office of the Registrar – Provides help and support for issues related to students registering and scheduling classes, faculty entering grades into myPurdue and other university staff (e.g., Schedule Deputies and Advisors) that provide assistance to users of myPurdue.
If you are uncertain about where to find support, then you may submit your question to www.purdue.edu/onepurdue. Your question will be routed to the appropriate help resource.
Back to front page