Resetting Your Password
Purdue Career Account passwords cannot be reset via e-mail. If you have forgotten your password, please call 49-44000. You will need to provide the following information in order to have your password reset:
- Your full name (as it is on file with the University)
- Your Purdue alias
- Your Purdue ID (PUID) number
- Your date of birth
- Your home address (as it is on file with the University)
Troubleshooting tips and instructions for resetting your own password
Changing Your Password
If you would like to change your Career Account password, click here and then on “Change Your Password” in the right column.
Please allow at least ten minutes for the new password to be changed in the ESS system.
OnePurdue Portal and Career Account Password Expiration
OnePurdue's Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal is accessed with your Career Account username and password. Here are some things to remember:
- Your password will expire every 180 days. For users who have access to the system for Finance or Human Resource Services responsibilities, passwords will expire every 90 days.
- Although a password may expire in the OnePurdue (SAP) portal, it does not in the University's Career Account system. That way, users can still log in to the Secure Purdue Change Password Web page to change their password.
- Detailed information can be found here.