Purdue University worked with Prosci to provide University employees access to Prosci’s Change Management Pilot Professional toolkit. This online resource is bursting with easy-to-use tools for managers and supervisors as they help their teams through the OnePurdue change.
To Obtain Access
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com from your Purdue e-mail account. You will be e-mailed a username, password, and PIN number within one business day. (Note: Account information will not be sent to non-Purdue e-mail addresses.)
How to Navigate the Toolkit
- Learning to Use the Change Management Pilot Professional
- Using the Menu to Find Specific Tools
- Additional Change Management Information
You have three options:
- You can choose to go through the Pilot tutorial. This will take about 90 minutes, not including time spent accessing change management tools.
- Use the menu to directly access information on specific tools.
- Access the Change Management Orientation Web page for information regarding level-specific orientation tools.
The menu on the right side of the main page provides links to specific change management tools. For example, if you are looking for the Individual Coaching Plan:
- Click on Templates in the menu.
- Select Individual Coaching Plan from the list of templates.
- Click on Process Help for a quick tutorial on using the specific tool you wish to access.
Prosci has additional change management information on its Web site, and you might find it useful to check out their home page from time to time. Simply click on the Change Management Learning Center logo at the top of each page for access.