Quick Tips and Updates for SRM Users
- Shopping cart cost distribution can only be done by percentage or quantity. Although value distribution is available in SRM, it is not supported on the R/3 side.
- Avoiding false SRM session time-out errors when creating a shopping cart
- When performing searches in SRM, the time frame drop-down menu automatically defaults to “last 7 days.” In many instances, you will need to change this to accurately reflect the time of the order.
- Default "ship to" addresses were updated on March 19, 2007, to match the most current Ariba files. Incorrect addresses can be updated by filling out this online form.
Additional topics are listed under the three categories below. Click on a topic to go to instructions in the ITaP Knowledge Base.
Tips for Receivers
Tips for Requisitioners
- Buttons to avoid
- Changes to shopping cart
- Choosing a product category
- Cost assignment
- Describe requirement
- Error messages when ordering
- Finding vendors
- GL account field
- GL accounts
- IntelleCat screen
- Noting credits and discounts in shopping carts
- Ordering from grants funds
- Ordering from stores
- Printing Services
- Requesting a supplier
- "Required On" date
- Searching for a product category
- Searching for orders placed by others
- Searching in the Search Term 1 field
- "Ship To" address
- Shopping cart cost distribution
- University Stores
- Vendor assignment and PO numbers in stores
- Vendor lists: what they are and how they benefit you