Note: Please remember that dates and other information may have changed since these were originally published or presented. If you have questions about any information you find on this site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose from the following topics:
Organizational Management and Enterprise Structure
- Concepts of enterprise structure (PDF) — Describes the personnel area, personnel subarea, employee group, and employee subgroup.
- Enterprise structure values (PDF)
- Concepts of organizational management objects (PDF) — Describes the relationships between organizational units (departments), jobs, and positions.
- Concepts of organizational management and enterprise structure (PDF)
- Organizational unit master list (Excel) — Contains the organizational unit relationships and data to be established in the system.
- Job master list (Excel) — Contains the jobs and associated job data to be established in the system.
- Concepts of personnel administration modules (Word) — Provides basic information of what you'll need to know about hires, transfers, leaves, separations, and personnel activities.
- Concepts of personnel administration presentation (PDF)
- Personnel administration spreadsheet (Excel) — Worksheets included are:
- Infotype: Describes the data entered on this sheet and includes a link to the screen layout
- Infotype Subtype: Defines subtypes associated with the infotype.
- Actions: Identifies the infotypes associated with an action.
- Action Codes: Defines the action codes to be used in the system.
- Action Reasons: Defines the reasons for the actions
- Quick Reference Guide for HR Infotypes.xls
- Quick Reference Guide for HR Infotypes.pdf
Time and Leave Management
- Concepts of payroll (PDF) — Describes new concepts of payroll processes, wage types, payments and deductions, payroll areas, court orders, taxes, factoring, retroactivity, off-cycle payrolls, charging, and posting of payroll.
- Concepts of payroll presentation (Adobe Connect); click here to view the presentation slides (PDF)
- Documentation of pay area decision in SAP (PDF)
- Pay area decision chart (PDF)