Academic-year Pay Changes
The University’s current payroll system will be retired. The new OnePurdue system will meet the needs of each campus's academic calendar while getting the most out of OnePurdue’s automated payroll processing.
The following links will take you to helpful information for those on Purdue's academic-year pay calendar.
- Pay amount and frequency changes
- Academic-year summer savings program (Note: Student employees, including graduate students, are not eligible for this program.)
- Graduate student deferments
- Summer pay changes
- Academic-year payroll deductions
- Academic-year pay schedule FAQs
- All faculty and staff members currently receiving disbursements from multiple positions will receive one month-end payment in the new system.
- Those holding biweekly and monthly positions will receive one consolidated payment at the end of each month.
In the new payroll system, direct-deposit users will be notified of their payment via e-mail. These notifications also will point employees to the OnePurdue’s Employee Self-Service Web site, where individual pay information will be password-protected.