myPurdue replaced SSINFO in July 2008. Learn more:
- What is myPurdue?
- Video Demonstrations of myPurdue
(A valid Purdue Career Account is needed to view these videos.)
- Accessing myPurdue
- Financial Aid and Billing
- Help With Registration, Billing and Financial Aid Issues
- General myPurdue Help
myPurdue is the Internet portal that replaced SSINFO as the source of your academic and financial account information at Purdue. The software package is called Banner, so you may hear faculty and staff members refer to it by that name as well.
Some of the benefits of myPurdue include online, real-time registration and online credit card payments for tuition.
- How to log in to myPurdue
- Troubleshooting myPurdue access problems
- myPurdue error messages
- The SSINFO link on the Purdue home page has been changed to myPurdue, and SSINFO pages will redirect you to myPurdue.
- myPurdue uses your Purdue Career Account username and password (the same as SSINFO).
- Remember to set up challenge questions on your Purdue Career Account so that, if you forget your password, you can reset it yourself. More information and instructions
- If you forget your Career Account username, use the online Purdue directory to look it up.
- To check your financial aid status or respond to a letter from Purdue requesting further information for your financial aid application, log in to the myPurdue portal at http://myPurdue.purdue.edu.
- Payment plans offer greater flexibility for paying fees. Students can now enroll in payment plans for fall and spring terms in myPurdue.
- Purdue has contracted with TouchNet Information Systems to allow students to use TouchNet PayPath software to pay student fees online with MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit cards. A convenience fee of 2.75% will apply if you choose this payment method through TouchNet Information Systems. Visa is not accepted by TouchNet Information Systems.
- Confirm that you plan to attend Purdue. Do this in myPurdue after you receive your e-mail notice of your fee assessment each term prior to the start of classes, even if your balance is zero.
- Review your schedule and make any changes in myPurdue yourself. Be sure to check the schedule of classes for prerequisites or other requirements for any course you wish to add. We recommend you check with your advisor before you add or drop a class.
- Check for available space in the desired section for any course in which you were previously wait-listed. If a space is available, you must add the course yourself in myPurdue. Again, you are strongly encouraged to check with your advisor before adding or dropping a class.
Contact the ITaP Customer Service Center if you need help using myPurdue:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (765) 494-4000
- Online: www.itap.purdue.edu/help
- ITaP Knowledge Base: Gold Answers