- Oversight of externally reported and Purdue System-wide data;
- Provide leadership in developing an institution-wide strategy to improve the analytic capabilities of the University;
- Provide data analysis as requested to the senior leadership;
- Development of dashboards to inform senior leadership on institutional quality and the achievement of the strategic plan;
- Implementation and analysis of key surveys, including the SERU, CIRP, as well as management of the surveying of institutional stakeholders;
- Organization and management of data for the Academic Program Assessment;
- Institutional research functions, including IPEDs and ICHE reporting, ranking surveys, data requests, and ad hoc research requests.