- Oversight of externally reported and Purdue System-wide data;
- Provide leadership in developing an institution-wide strategy to improve the analytic capabilities of the University;
- Provide data analysis as requested to the senior leadership;
- Development of dashboards to inform senior leadership on institutional quality and the achievement of the strategic plan;
- Implementation and analysis of key surveys, including the SERU, CIRP, as well as management of the surveying of institutional stakeholders;
- Organization and management of data for the Academic Program Assessment;
- Institutional research functions, including IPEDs and ICHE reporting, ranking surveys, data requests, and ad hoc research requests.
OIR reports to Rab Mukerjea, Executive Director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Assessment. http://www.purdue.edu/spa/