Career Assessments/Personality Tests
For students wishing to take career or personality assessments, referrals are provided by counselors in the Office of the Dean of Students, Schleman Hall, Room 207 or from a Career Services consultant at the Center for Career Opportunities located in Stewart Center, Room 194. Students may take an assortment of career tests. Please contact the Testing Center for fees.
Listed below are the tests offered:
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Self Directed Search (SDS)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- NEO Personality Inventory
- Personality Research Form (PRF)