Span Plan Adult Student Services
Span Plan Grant
- Fall semester – June 1st
- Spring Semester – December 1st
- Summer Semester – April 1st
*A new application must be submitted for each semester
- Purdue students $1000
- Fee remission eligible students $450
- An adult nontraditional undergraduate student at Purdue University West Lafayette or College of Technology Statewide, Lafayette
- In good academic standing (not on academic probation or drop status).
- Part-time Student (3-7 credit hours Fall & Spring or 3-5 credit hours for Summer)
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to evaluate level of financial need.
- Have not received more than 4 Span Plan grants
For application instructions please click here
To access the online application click here
To access the FAQ click here