Peggy Sullivan Achievement Award
Application Deadline February 15th
Scholarship Amount: minimum award $1000
The requirements of this scholarship are listed below:
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at Purdue
- Full-time continuing student
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to evaluate level of financial need.
- 2 letters of recommendation*
*Please provide two letters of recommendation. Possible sources are: professors, instructors, teaching assistants, pastor, volunteer coordinator, and current or former employer. Letters of recommendation must be created as a Microsoft Word document and emailed directly to email@example.com by the author. Please have the author write Peggy Sullivan Achievement Award in the subject line. Click here for a sample email that you can send to your reference. Letters must be received by the application deadline.
** Personal Essay
Type your responses to the following in a Word document to save and attach to the application.
Please address the following:
- Briefly describe your educational objectives and career aspirations.
- Describe your personal characteristics and how they have helped you succeed through adversity.
- Share unique circumstances or past special achievements/awards you wish to have considered.
- Describe opportunities you have had to assume a leadership role. These roles may be formal or informal and include work, school, community, and volunteer opportunities.
- Share with the committee further information about yourself that you believe would help in the selection of an award recipient.
Please limit your essay to 1000 words.
For application instructions please click here
To access the online application click here
To access the FAQ click here