Nontraditional Student Scholarship
Application Deadline February 15th
Scholarship Amount $1000
- A minimum 2.0 GPA
- Enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to evaluate level of financial need.
- 2 letters of recommendation**
Type your responses to the following in a Word document to save and attach to the application.
Please address the following:
- Briefly describe your educational objectives and career aspirations.
- Describe your personal characteristics and that have helped you succeed in your education.
- Share unique circumstances or past special achievements/awards you wish to have considered.
- Share with the committee further information about yourself that you believe would help in the selection of an award recipient.
**Please provide two letters of recommendation. Possible sources are: professors, instructors, teaching assistants, pastor, volunteer coordinator, and current or former employer. Letters of recommendation must be created as a Microsoft Word document and emailed directly to email@example.com by the author. Please have the author write Nontraditional Student Scholarship in the subject line. Click here for a sample email that you can send to your reference. Letters must be received by the application deadline.
Please limit your essay to 1000 words.
For application instructions please click here
To access the online application click here
To access the FAQ click here