The Span Plan Lunchtime Learning Program
Lunchtime Learning is an opportunity to enhance your academic experiences as well as your professional and personal lives. Each program provides time before and after the presentation to talk with other adult students.
- The room is open at noon and is reserved for us until 2:00 p.m. to allow for follow-up questions and networking.
- Lunch is served at about 12:15 p.m. Please bring your own beverage to enjoy with your meal.
Fall 2014 Schedule
- Monday, September 22: Introduction to Research & Using Libraries at Purdue University
- Monday, October 20, 2014: 10 Dimensions of Quality of Life
- Monday November 17: Time Management for Nontraditional Students
Span Plan Adult Student Services is located in Schleman Hall, Room 207. Call 765-494-7662 to schedule an appointment/