The Span Plan Lunchtime Learning Program
Lunchtime Learning is an opportunity to enhance your academic experiences as well as your professional and personal life. Each program provides time before and after the presentation to talk with and enjoy other adult students. Most programs are presented in the Purdue Physics building, room 238.
- Room 238 is open at 11:30 a.m. and is reserved for us until 1:30 p.m. so we have time for follow-up questions and socializing.
- Lunch is served at about 11:45 a.m. Please bring your own beverage; beverages are available in PHYS 236 or for the library program, there is a vending machine in the library.
Click on the hyperlinks listed below for more detailed information.
- Monday, September 16: Introduction to Research & Using Libraries at Purdue
- Monday, October 14: Study Strategies presented by the Student Advisory Board from the Academic Success Center
- Monday, November 18: Stress Saver presented by the Student Wellness Office
Please RSVP by noon the Friday before the program. Click on the topic title to locate the RSVP link and more detailed information.
Span Plan Adult Student Services is located in Schleman Hall, Room 207. To schedule an appointment with a Span Plan counselor, please call 765-494-1254.