The Span Plan Lunchtime Learning Program
Lunchtime Learning is an opportunity to enhance your academic experiences as well as your professional and personal life. Each program provides time before and after the presentation to talk with and enjoy other adult students. Spring 2014 programs are in Hampton Hall, Room 2123.
- The room is open at 11:30 a.m. and is reserved for us until 1:30 p.m. so we have time for follow-up questions and socializing.
- Lunch is served at about 11:45 a.m. Please bring your own beverage to enjoy with your meal.
Spring 2014 Schedule
- Monday, February 3: Job Outlook for Adult Students
- Monday, March 3: Know Who You Know - Networking
- Monday, April 7: Pulling It All Together
Please RSVP by noon the Thursday before the program. Click on the topic title to locate the RSVP link and more detailed information.
Span Plan Adult Student Services is located in Schleman Hall, Room 207. To schedule an appointment with a Span Plan counselor, please call 765-494-1254.