The Span Plan Lunchtime Learning Program
Lunchtime Learning is an opportunity to enhance your academic experiences as well as your professional and personal life. Each program provides time before and after the presentation to talk with and enjoy other adult students. Each program is presented in the Purdue Physics building, room 238.
- Room 238 is open at 11:00 a.m. and is reserved for us until 1:00 p.m. so we have time for follow-up questions and socializing.
- Lunch is served at about 11:15 a.m. Please bring your own beverage; beverages are available in PHYS 236.
- Click on the hyperlinks listed below for more detailed information.
Spring 2013 Schedule
- Monday, January 28 ~ Writing Scholarship Essays & Personal Statements
- Monday, February 25 ~ Span Plan and Other Academic Resources on Campus/Brief Overview of the University of Phoenix
- Monday, March 25 ~ Study Strategies presented by the Student Advisory Board from the Academic Success Center
- Monday, April 15 ~ Parenting Seminar presented by Ben Salazar, M.S., Psychology Intern, Counseling and Psychological Services
Please RSVP by noon the Friday before the program. Click on the topic title to locate the RSVP link and more detailed information.
Span Plan Adult Student Services is located in Schleman Hall, Room 207. To schedule an appointment with a Span Plan counselor, please call 765-494-1254.